Monday, July 19, 2010

-phewhhh-

Alhamdulillah..interview tadi running smoothly..xbape nk nervous la..quite relax n it's more to chit-chat..

There are 2 interviewers (section manager n manager)..the manager keep on asking me wut make me interested to apply for this post n join facility?? Coz he said my background is matched with my current job..yeah..he's rite..n i just answered that i want to learn new things n gain more knowledge/experience that i can't get it from YE (yield enhancement). But seems like he's not satisfied n few times he asked me the same question..hahah..

Wut else?? Quite a long interview (half n hour)just talking about the work in general..n asking me about my current job..n also brief me about the job that i'd applied...

From wut they've mentioned to me this post offer me to work physically that i really wanted bfore..

I really hope they will offer me this job...amin~

No comments:

Post a Comment