Thursday, July 8, 2010

-wanna change work environment-

Yesterday morning.. When i reached office..i turn on my pc n as usual 1st thing to check is of coz my mail lor..n there's 1 mail that attracted my eyes.. IOP (internal opportunity program??) email from HR recruit.. There're 4 vacancies n 1 of them is the one that ever wanted before n wish that i can apply for it..without thinking further, i straight away click the apply button..as in procedure, once we click apply button the notification mail will be sent automatically to our supervisor n HOD..they must approve the application first bfore it goes to HR for the shorlisted candidates...

During the morning meeting my sv was asking me did i do anything different today??that is non standard from my daily job..hahahaha.. She sounds very sarcastic.. I just laugh..hahaha..n smile at her lor.. Then she asked us (my team) to have an open discussion..y should i leave my team n apply for another different job (still in the same company actually)i told them y i want to do so.. 1st thing is i started to feel bored doing my daily job..too many paperwork..so tired liaooo..besides,i would like to try new things..furthermore i'm more intrested in electrical instead of electronic which is the one dat i'm doing now..sigh~~~

then after some chit chat with my team especially my opa..Seems like..arghhh juz forget 'bout leaving the team n juz stay there.. Hurmm ok... At least i know that my team still need me.. Thanx to all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment